01 09 10

Monday, August 6, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things




Smedley’s Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

I am linking up with Greg at Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten to share some of the funny things kids say. I tell myself every year that I need to write these things down. My favorite story though happened while we were learning about animal homes. We were on the playground and the kids found a ladybug. They came running over to show me so I asked them where they thought the ladybug lived and they thought about it for a minute when one of my sweeties says, matter of factly
"With his Nanny and Popo"

I just love that story. What is your Kids Say The Darndest Things Moment? Jump over to Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten and join the Linkey or just check out the other comments. By the way what a great idea for sharing Greg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment