01 09 10

Monday, August 13, 2012

Where Are We and Tape Dispenser

Ok, I have been a busy beaver today. I have been in overdrive make it mode and have made some great stuff for my classroom. First of all I made this "Where Are We?" board.

I still have to make the labels for it but I was proud of myself so I am posting it anyway. I also made these adorable (at least I think so) tape dispensers. I have had these things for a long time now and could not figure out what to do with them I didn't want to go bejeweled crazy, just wanted the right amount of bling.




Well what do you think? I think that they are super cute. I have 6 more to do (bought them on sale). Can't wait to give them to our secretaries. Tomorrow I am going up to my classroom to work. Our building is open this week and teachers go back next week. I will be posting some progress pictures over the next few days.


0 comments:

Post a Comment